G-Unit Brands may share your personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates. G-Unit Brands and such subsidiaries and affiliates may use your personal information to:
• Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation;
• Verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you;
• Process sales and other transactions and customize shopping on the Site;
• Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
• Enforce the Terms, G-Unit Brands' rights and the rights of others;
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information; and
• As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
G-Unit Brands does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below and otherwise specified in this Policy:
• With third parties that perform functions on G-Unit Brands' behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site, fulfilling orders, processing payments and providing customer service. G-Unit Brands does not authorize such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
• As G-Unit Brands believes necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of others;
• As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party;
• As part of a transfer of business assets, for example in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, transfer of control, joint venture or other business combination or corporate change involving G-Unit Brands or its subsidiaries and affiliates; and
• As you otherwise agree.
Subpoenas: G-Unit Brands may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, G-Unit Brands will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) which requires G-Unit Brands to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena before providing the requested information.
If you want to view, delete or modify your personal information, you may do so by:
• Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• By mail to the following address:
G-Unit Brands, Inc. / 1601 SW 1st Way, Suite 17 / Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441
G-Unit Brands has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under its control. While G-Unit Brands strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure, and does not warrant, the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that G-Unit Brands shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to this Policy and the Terms gunitbrands.com/privacy-policy, including limitations on damages and the applicability of the law of the State of New York and resolution of disputes through binding arbitration.
If you have questions about this Policy, the Terms or the Site or its content, please contact us:
G-Unit Brands, Inc. / 1601 SW 1st Way, Suite 17 / Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441 / Phone: (561) 278-2323 / email@example.com