SMS Audio may share your personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates. SMS Audio and such subsidiaries and affiliates may use your personal information to:
• Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation;
• Verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you;
• Process sales and other transactions and customize shopping on the Site;
• Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
• Enforce the Terms, SMS Audio’s rights and the rights of others;
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information; and
• As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
SMS Audio does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below and otherwise specified in this Policy:
• With third parties that perform functions on SMS Audio’s behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site, fulfilling orders, processing payments and providing customer service. SMS Audio does not authorize such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
• As SMS Audio believes necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of others;
• As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party;
• As part of a transfer of business assets, for example in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, transfer of control, joint venture or other business combination or corporate change involving SMS Audio or its subsidiaries and affiliates; and
• As you otherwise agree.
Subpoenas: SMS Audio may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, SMS Audio will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) which requires SMS Audio to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena before providing the requested information.
If you want to view, delete or modify your personal information, you may do so by:
• Sending an email to: info@SMSAudio.com; or
• By mail to the following address:
Correct/Update Personal Information / SMS Audio, LLC / 2885 South Congress Ave., Suite D / Delray Beach, FL, 33445
SMS Audio has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under its control. While SMS Audio strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure, and does not warrant, the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that SMS Audio shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to this Policy and the Terms SMSAudio.com/privacy-policy, including limitations on damages and the applicability of the law of the State of New York and resolution of disputes through binding arbitration.
If you have questions about this Policy, the Terms or the Site or its content, please contact us:
SMS Audio, LLC / 2885 South Congress Ave., Suite D / Delray Beach, FL, 33445 / Phone: (561) 278-2323 / info@SMSAudio.com